Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: My Digital Studio

My Digital Studio 
$24.95
#130646 


My Digital Studio


I'm in love, I'm in love. Stampin' Up! have put two of my all time favourite things together…Crafting and Digital Graphics Design.

When I visited my upline Sue Madex for a class about MDS, I was hooked immediately. When I returned home I downloaded it and the content that comes with it is amazing. There is a combination of Current and Retired Stamps, Papers, Embellishments and easy to use templates for all sorts of projects.

The talk I here mostly about MDS is mainly around scrapbooking. It's true, there is nothing quite like seeing your special events commemorated in photography then brought to life with other elements that give the whole story. But, I am finding there is a bigger picture (excuse the pun)!

My creative urges have come alive once again in a whole new direction. It started with my christmas market goodies, boxes, cards, decorated bags, sweets holders and so much more. They were a great hit with orders for more to be completed in time for christmas.

I wasn't prepared to stop there and I am now working on Subway Art and Typography Canvas' to sell at the next market and on line. I have done some conventional size A4 (210x297 mm) prints to go into frames and have prints ready to mount onto wood sheets in A3 size (420x594mm). I will soon add pictures of these.

So, what do you get for your $24.95? LEARN MORE


Stampin' Up! is also offering a 30 FREE Trial  so download it and have fun.

Happy Crafting,

 June


No comments:

Post a Comment