Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CASE Study

Crafters of all types all CASE their work in one way or another. What is CASE I hear you ask? Well it stands for Copy And Share Everything. We had guest for dinner on monday night so I missed Crafters Anon Online class but I still wanted to checked the work these amazing women do.
I took one look at the pic and thought maybe I could CASE this project. It's a cute little adaption to an Eisle card which stands up but folds flat to fit into an envelope.  Anyway this is my result and I just love it and I hope you do too. I will definetly teach this in a class. speaking of which I will not be holding classes on the first week of July as I will be visiting 3 of my 4 gorgeous boys and sharing their 13th and 16th birthdays at my oldest boy's home in sunny Queensland.  I am so looking forward to escaping the Antartic chills we are getting at the moment.

Hope you all enjoy your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment