Saturday, January 7, 2012

Host A Workshop

Happy New Year fellow crafters, I hope your festive season has been as wonderful as mine. Did you make a new years resolution? Included in mine was to get in my craft room more often and to do more regular posts on my blog...so here's hoping LOL

Onto Stampin' Up! issues... 

Are you interested in earning FREE products? Host a Workshop! It's easier than you think and you don't even have to live in my vicinity.

I just recently did a Stampin' Up! catalogue party with a bunch of girls on the Sunshine Coast in Qld and with a touch of technology I was beamed into my Hostess' dining room via Skype whilst I sat in my craft room on beautiful King Island Tasmania. It was wonderful and the girls who had all levels of craft experience seemed to enjoy themselves. If you are not tech savvy that's fine, it simply means I will put more detailed instructions included in your Make 'n' Take instructions. I supply all items to complete the projects such as scissors, glue, stick strips etc. You are just required to post these back to me along with your orders.

Along with a 2 Make 'n' Take projects, Catalogue (which the hostess gets to keep), a Door Prize which is a lovely surprise for one of your guests and not forgetting the Hostess a gift from me in appreciation along with all the wonderful products you can earn.

Checkout the chart below to see how easy it is and don't forget to click on the images on the right had side of my blog to check out the latest Ideas Book and Catalogue along with our latest Mini Catalogue.

I can be contacted via the details on my








No comments:

Post a Comment