Monday, March 21, 2011

Bag yourself this little beauty



Front view with tag in pocket

Side view with tag out

Well these are the result of tonights online class at Crafters Anon. This was my take on Anne Brignall's class. Certainly will be making great use of this template. I put a little pocket in the front with a window to see the stamped greeting on the gift tag. I used Stampin' Up!'s Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla and Old Olive card stock. Antique Brass Jumbo eyelets, Old Olive ribbon, leaves from the Two step Owl punch and the Trio flower punch (no longer available) and centred with the smallest of the Basic Rhinestones sheet of Jewels . Can't wait to see what's in store for next weeks online class. The greeting is the Level 1 Hostess set Afterthoughts.
Ask me how you can earn your own free stamps.
So... the bag has been such a hit with me I have made another one.

and yet another...

No comments:

Post a Comment