Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3D Project

Finally I have gotten organized. My darling put up some new shelves for me and with a new desk for my computer the office/craftroom is looking wonderful and it's just perfect to get creative juices flowing. Today I created a new project 6x6" Photo Album and did this one in theme of a baby boy. The themes are limitless such as 18th/21st/50th Birthday, Christmas Day, Easter, Wedding, Christening and so much more.

I have Use Pacicfic Point card stock, the paper is from the Brights Collection of Designer Series Paper Pattern Stack, the carriage picture is from the Baby Bundle stamp set and I have used 6x6" Page Protectors on the inside to hold photos. Antique Brass Jumbo Eylets hold it all together along with hinged rings from a stationary store.


This great message stamps comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set which I punched out with the smallest of the oval punches and framed it with a label holder from the Hodge Podge Hardware kit. The Scollop circle punch out is from Pacific Point card stock and layered and held fast together with vintage brads and Stampin' Dimentionals.

I love using different elements to bring my projects to life such as the letters from the On Board Alphabet Soup which I have heat embossed with white powder, the gorgeous Rhinestone Jewel in the center of the flower and the elegant Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment