Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another successful Crafters Anon Online Class

Hello fellow crafters,

Well last night was a hoot again with Tia Routledge taking this weeks Crafters Anon Online Class. We made this beautiful set of draws that would be a wonderful gift for a little girl filled with costume jewellery or even for dad filled with sweets of all kinds. The draws are just big enough to put in as set of playing cards.


I have used Tangerine Tango card stock, and the Old Olive from the Brights Designer Series Paper Pattern Stack. I made draw pulls from Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. The shiny metalic label holders and brads are from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. The lovely layers are the Top Note die for the bigshot, I also ran the Old Olive piece on the top back through the Big Shot with the Manhatten Flower Textured Impressions embossing folder. I inked the edges with Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad. The flower is cut from Old Olive card stock using the Fancy flower extra Large punch, centred with one of the flowers from Boho Blossoms punch using Tangerine Tango card stock and then I fastened them all together with a brad from the brights collection. Stampin' Dimentials hold it in place on the top of the lid. 

I used only Stampin' Up! products with this project as I do with all my work.  A big thankyou to Tia and Crafters Anon coming up with another wonderful creation this week and to all of you who enjoy my blog I hope this inspires you as much as these projects inspired me.



I have been quite busy getting ready for this years Stampin' Up! Convention in May. I am also looking forward to getting over to the big smoke to do a bit of shopping and catch up with my Mum. This will be my first convention so have come up with a unique swap but I am only making 50 although they advise making 100 or more so I hope I am not selling myself short! I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet but I will post pictures as the time gets closer.

Friday will be exciting this week with the launch of the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, so if you wanted to purchase something from the Summer Mini Catalogue time is short so hurry up. Give me a call, you don't want to miss out do you? Last orders on Thursday midday.

Enjoy your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment